The AMCOW Executive Committee
The Executive Committee comprises the President of the Council and 15 other members—three members elected from each of the five sub-regions of Africa on a rotational basis. The members are selected by the sub-regions.
The Committee performs the following functions:
- To deliberate on the decisions and recommendations of the Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) and forward required decisions and issues for the deliberations of the Governing Council
- To ensure that decisions of the Council are implemented
- To endorse the programs and budgets for the approval of the Council
- To decide on arrangements for the sessions of the Council, and
- To decide on strategic directions of the constituent organs of AMCOW.
AMCOW Vice Presidents
AMCOW EXCO Members